This is my 5th purchase of the Entertainer… as it gave me over $10,000 saving already!
I am so blessed to have found this wonderful app called “the Entertainer” which gives you Buy One Get One Free from all merchants there. From Food & Drink to Beauty & Fitness, Hotels, Attractions & Leisure. I paid HK$295 to get this app, and this small payment has been fully covered by all my savings from the first two or three spendings. That also means for the remaining offers that are available from the app, it’s a net saving that I can gain!
Most of my savings come from dining with friends/family. Here are my most favourite places to go and use the Entertainer coupons.
- Agnes b’ Cafe (lunch, dinner, afternoon tea are all great!)
- Pizza Express (lovely pizzas and pasta!)
- The French Window at IFC (Best place for French Food with clients – awesome sea view too)
- Chez Patrick Deli (French Deli – with great food and coffee!)
- XTC Gelato (lovely ice-cream for me and my son to enjoy!)
- Felicita 1929 (Great Italian food at affordable price)
- Kim’s Spoon (my son’s favourite Korean food restaurant)
Other great merchants include but not limited to:-
How does the app work?
- Download the app
- Choose your location (I choose Hong Kong)
- Browse all the merchants there, or you can input your desired places to go then it will highlight all of their available merchants who offer Buy One Get One Free.
- Upon booking/ordering, show the waiter/server your e-coupon from the app and redeem your offer. Two passwords are required to take the offer: One from you, and one from the merchant.
- The best thing that I like is they can allow you to use more than 1 coupon at a time! So if it’s a party of 4, you can have 4 main courses for the price of 2!
Sounds awesome, isn’t it?
Tips on using the Entertainer coupons:
- For food and dining, most of the coupons apply to the main course only. You might like to ask which items on their menu are applicable for this Buy One Get One Free offer, before you place your order;
- Some merchants may not take this offer on special dates like 24th, 25th, 26th December. So ask before you make your booking or order;
- When you are ready to order, just tell them you are going to use the Entertainer e-coupon of Buy One Get
One Free. This is just to make sure the merchants can ready their own passwords to take your coupons! (it’s a digital world…haha…)
I’m so fortunate to have the Entertainer comes to sponsor our readers and try out their apps, free of charge, in this Christmas season of December! First come first served, while stock (apps) last!
Start to Save for all the different parties/gathering this December. Act fast, sign up here now!
This post is also available in: Chinese (Traditional)