Like anj art jamming session but with flowers! What’s more? Enjoy the high tea at a 5-star hotel with full seaview! Interested in joining us for a fun time and take home a beautiful flower arrangement?
Choose one of the dates you preferred:
Date: 12th March 2017 (Sunday) 2:30pm to 4pm
or 13th March 2017 (Monday) – 11am to 12:30pm
Venue: RENAISSANCE HARBOUR VIEW @ WANCHAI, HK
We love creative exchanges over snacks and beverages so come spend an afternoon with us, have some snacks and tea, while learning something new about flowers! We are learning both fresh flower arrangement (which we can take home), plus doing a silk flower gift for the single living elderly / elderly caring homes, as Easter gifts!
What we will do?
- Decide on a colour theme
- Choose your flower arrangement styles / vase
- Techniques on handling floral foam and the fresh cut flowers, and the silk flowers
- Caring knowledge to extend shelf lives of each bloom
- The wonderful seasons of the year produce different seasonal blooms so we’ll be including them whenever Mother Nature allows.
- Cookies, Sandwiches, Snacks, Coffee, Tea, Soft drinks…. all FREE!
- Silk flower pot will be donated to elderly houses!
- Your fresh flower arrangement to take home!
We don’t have a big space so be hurry! Save your spot here:
Photos are for reference only.
A minimum of 5 students is required for the class.
Maximum number for each workshop is 10.
If the required number of students is not met, payments will be refunded.
For full details please click here: http://www.avemariagarden.com/2017312-13-flower-jamming-x-high-tea-renaissance-harbour-view/
This post is also available in: Chinese (Traditional)